Friday, May 1, 2015

May 30 Day Challenge

Hey Everyone!

Just a quick post to let you know about a challenge I will be doing in May. I've tried these challenges before and have only gotten about half way through them, this month I'm determined to finish the entire 30 days!!!!

If you follow me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter you will know that I did my long run of 8-miles the other day. It sucked! I did so many hills in the beginning, I was wondering if my hill interval training had helped me at all! Of course it has, and I didn't give up and I'm not going to give up and this is why I'm doing this challenge. I need to continue to strengthen my legs. My knees need me to, they are seriously screaming at me. Well, they aren't now, but they were.. you know.

Anyhow... I found this 30-Day Amazing Butt Challenge from Shrinking Jeans and I thought this would be a great one to do to strengthen them up a bit.



If you are beginning working out or aren't sure you could do all three then just pick one! It builds on itself so you will gain the strength as the month goes. I know I would LOVE to have the support so if you join in be sure and let me know in the comments. I will also be posting on the aforementioned (big word for me this late) social media sites as I do the daily challenge.

Look out May! Time for some stronger legs!!!

Have you done 30-Day challenge before?
Is there an area you would like to strengthen?

**Disclaimer: My blog posts are about my journey and what is working for me. I am not a Registered Dietician, a Certified Trainer or a Medical Doctor. Please always consult with your Healthcare Provider before starting any diet or exercise program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment