Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Watery Wednesday: Strawberry, Lemon & Basil Water

Hey Everyone!

It's Watery Wednesday so I'm just checking in on my water goal. I'm actually doing really well with this goal, and surprisingly after the first of couple days it's been really easy.


I was thinking it might be nice to mix up the water, so I made some Strawberry, Lemon & Basil water using this recipe from Natasha's Kitchen.

I just followed the recipe grabbing up a few strawberries, lemon slices (I used the whole lemon since mine was small), and some basil.


Added the fruit and basil with some ice then water and that was it. 

It was really easy to do and tastes pretty yummy too! You could adjust the ingredients to your personal taste adding less or more and the longer you let it sit the more intense the flavor will be.


I think this will be a nice weekend treat and I would imagine it would taste good with sparkling water if you are missing the "bubbles" from cutting out soda.

Do you have trouble getting in your daily water goals?
Have you ever tried fruit-infused water?

No comments:

Post a Comment